Here is my list from Q2:
1. Finish quilting, bind, and label Quilt For Grandma Doris.
2. Quilt, bind, and label Geometric Gift Quilt.
3. Make backing, baste, bind, and label Alabama Quilt Top.
4. Quilt, bind, and label Maybe Lyz Quilt.
5. Piece front and back, baste, quilt, bind and label Atlanta Falcons Quilt.
Nothing finished Q2. So sad.
I also missed the cut off for linking up my Q3 goals. July was not my month for getting things done, apparently.
But one must carry on!!
So, on to the new!
Five items per Quarter is working for me. Here are my five for Q3:
1. Finish binding and label Ohio Star Quilt.
Get this one off my lists!!!
2. Quilt, bind, and label Maybe Lyz Quilt.
This one is an old top, made many years ago. My friend might be interested in taking this one home, so I'd really like to get this one done this Quarter. Getting this one quilted is my July OMG goal.
3. Piece front and back, baste, quilt, bind and label Atlanta Falcons Baby Quilt.
This one was one of my June goals. It was on Q2 but hopefully it'll get finished this Quarter.
4. Quilt, bind, and label Geometric Gift Quilt.
I'd love to get this one done before September.
5. Make backing, baste, bind, and label Alabama Quilt Top.
This is such a pretty vintage top, I can't wait to get it done.
OK, pretty much the same list (exactly the same list?!) as last Quarter but hopefully I can get some of these finished in Q3 and move on for Q4.