Although I did have a strong a start as I would have liked, I did have two finishes in Q1. Only one of them was on my Q1 list but that's ok.
1. Finish Quilting, Bind, and Label Maybe Lyz Quilt
2. Finish Piecing Top, Make Backing, Baste, Quilt, Bind, Label, and Use, TOM Mat.
3. Finish Top and Backing, Baste, Quilt, Bind, Label and Name MadCatQuilt2016BOM Quilt
Bonus: Gift Mat
Mat for Ollie is Finished!
For Q2, I'm hoping to show more progress. I've chosen 4 projects to finish.
1. Do everything for this Gift Quilt.
I want to have this secret sewing done by the end of this quarter.
2. Finish Quilting, Bind and Lable Maybe Lyz Quilt.
This has been on at least 4 of my finish along quarters along the way and I'd love to see it finished. I lost the thread that I was using (How does that happen?!) but I'm just going to forage ahead.
3. Finish quilting, bind and Label Tom Mat.
Tom needs his mat already!
4. Finish Top, Create Back, Baste, Bind and Label MCQBOM2016 Quilt.
I haven't touched this all year so far. I'd love to have this one done.
I'm happily linking up with our global hosts this year and can't wait to see everyones finishes for Q2 - 2017!!
Also linking up with Move it Forward Monday, Monday Making, MCM and more!