So, while I technically missed the link op for Q3, here's my list anyway:
1. Finish binding and label Ohio Star Quilt.
2. Quilt, bind, and label Maybe Lyz Quilt.
3. Piece front and back, baste, quilt, bind and label Atlanta Falcons Baby Quilt.
4. Quilt, bind, and label Geometric Gift Quilt.
5. Make backing, baste, bind, and label Alabama Quilt Top.
None finished. Again.
I won't be missing the link op for Q4 and, despite my last two rounds, I hope to have my most productive quarter yet!
I'm only listing 4 goals for the last quarter. In preparation for this list I took out a bunch of tops and projects and my Q4 looks a little different.
1. Finish quilting, bind, and label Maybe Lyz Quilt.
I started this one a log time ago, and made some progress in the last few months. I'm thinking this big quilt will be nice to cuddle up under while I'm working on it as the weather gets cooler.
2. Baste, quilt, bind and label Alabama Quilt Top.
I made a little progress on this vintage quilt top we found on our trip to Alabama last year. I need to figure out how to quilt it and get it finished.
3. Make a back, baste, quilt and bind the Vintage Squares quilt.
4. Finally finish Ohio Stars quilt.
I've been working on this one too long. I have the last bits to finish, not more than a days work, but I could not get motivated to finish it for Q3. I'm over this quilt and it needs to get done.