Q1 was pretty productive!! Here's the list:
1) Finish piecing, baste, quilt, bind and label OC/GC Baby Quilt.
2) Finish piecing the back, baste, quilt, bind, label, Baby Quilt Commission #2.
3) Finish quilting, bind, and label Quilt for Grandma Doris.
Not done, I must have a mental block about this one... gotta get past that...
4) Quilt, bind, and label Geometric Gift Quilt.
Not even close to done. It's so big, it's a bit daunting...
5) Finish quilting, bind, and label Original Mini.
Now on to the Q2 list!
I think 5 projects was a good number to aim for in the last quarter. I plan to continue with that number in Q2. I sort of kept up with my goal of one finish per month. At least, I had three finishes in about three months. I tried to keep last quarter's list in order of what needed to get done first, but I'm scrapping that idea for Q2, so here's the list in no particular order:
1. Finish quilting, bind, and label Quilt For Grandma Doris.
I've lost soooo much steam on this... I've second guessed so much about it that it's become quite a struggle.
2. Quilt, bind, and label Geometric Gift Quilt.
I made no progress on this since last Summer. Must get it done! This will be a good one to work on in the in-between moments.
3. Make backing, baste, bind, and label Alabama Quilt Top.
While we were in Alabama last September, I picked up a vintage unfinished quilt top for $5 in some lonesome thrift shop. I've never finished a vintage top, so I'm excited!
4. Quilt, bind, and label Maybe Lyz Quilt.
A friend might like this one, so I'll try to finish it up for her and see what she thinks.
5. Piece front and back, baste, quilt, bind and label Atlanta Falcons Quilt.
I'm tentatively naming this quilt after the teams colors (no, I don't watch football). This is a wild card... I have the fabric pull, have the idea, but I'm not sure if I'll actually get to it let alone this quarter. And even if I do, I'm not sure it'll go to who inspired it.
It's hard to look at another list that is almost all older projects needing to get finished! I'm tempted to add a bunch more starter projects. But I know I want to clean, clear and finish before I start new so I'm sticking with this list. I only hope my Q2 be as productive as Q1.