So, while I've technically missed the cut-off to join the 4th quarter of the Finish Along a long time ago, I still plan to follow through until the end. First the Q3 recap!
Q3 was less productive than Q2. Here's the list:
1. Finish quilting, bind, and label Quilt for Grandma Doris.
2. Finish quilting and making, stuff and use, PIllow #1 for a New Secret Project.
3. Piece, baste, quilt, bind, and label Beach Blanket Quilt.
4. Finish piecing, baste, quilt, and bind and gift Tattoo Trade Quilt.
5. Piece, baste, bind, and label Bright Triangles Quilt.
6. Start, piece, baste, quilt, bind and label OC/GC Baby Quilt.
Not a single one of these projects got finished and many were not even touched. Some new projects were started, so the list for Q4 will look quite different!
1) Finish quilting, bind, and label Quilt for Grandma Doris.
I won't get this one done in time for her Bday on Nov 6 (89!!) but I might be able to get it done for xmas.
2) Finish quilting and making, stuff and use, PIllow #1 for a New Secret Project.
I'd love to have this secret project moving along by Jan/feb. Finishing this is the first step!
3) Start, piece, baste, quilt, bind and label OC/GC Baby Quilt.
Needs to be done by Feb. No Spoilers.
4) Piece back, baste, quilt, bind, label Baby quilt commission #1.
This one HAS to be a Dec finish. So, really, this should be in the number 1 slot.
5) Finish piecing front and back, baste, quilt, bind, label, baby quilt commission #2.
This one isn't needed until April. Phew. But I do want to get a jump on it.
6) Finish piecing front, piece back, baste, quilt, bind Xmas Madallion Quilt.
This is the last hopeful quilt on the list. Doubt I'll even get it out....
Linking this post up with Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching .
Alright, time to get to work!