Last week, I decide it was time to reassess my goals for 2018. Here's what I came up with:
1. Seek Balance - Balance in life, work, and art.
2. Strive to create - Rediscovering things that that help me create and be inspired is a priority for the rest of the year. Letters, tattoos, thrifting, styling, and more might be part of this goal.
3. Be a better blogger - This goes hand in hand with how I feel creative and how I can focus on that goal.
4. Live a mindful and intentional life - Continuing to save money, improve our mental and physical health, provide for and enjoying family and friends, create a curated lifestyle and home, make improvements on our environment at home and abroad, read more, create healthy living routines, etc... all fit into this goal.
5. Continue my zero waste and low impact journey - Every month is plastic free july! Every day is a chance to reduce waste and improve our lives and health!
To help me keep on track and achieve some of these new mid year goals, I've devised a series of weekly challenges for myself. I'm still working on this and so far, my weekly challenges are more more bi weekly. Some have had good success, some still need some tweaking.
What are your goals for the rest of 2018? Have they changed over time?